34a Central Road, Worcester Park, KT4 8HZ

Road Ride

Road Ride Course

PLEASE NOTE: This course is primarily intended for students that have taken their CBT with Bikewize, although we will accept Pizza Hut day 2 students who completed their CBT with another riding school. Bikewize reserves the right to deny any other student on this course.

Road Ride Course

  • CoursePrice
  • Road Ride£85

Road Ride Prerequisites

The road ride covers Element E of the CBT, Pizza Hut Day 2 and students who have a valid CBT and require additional riding under instruction.

If you have completed elements A through D of the CBT to the satisfaction of your instructor but not met the required standard during element E, then you will have to retake Element E again. Your instructor will have explained to you the reason why a CBT certificate is not being issued and what you need to do before you return on this course. You will have to rebook this road ride course within two weeks from the date you have taken the CBT. If you don’t, then you will need to complete the entire CBT course one more time.

Pizza Hut day 2 students are required to complete an additional two hour road ride in addition to the CBT two hour element E road ride. This is a requirement imposed by Pizza Hut before they will employ you. This road ride is not classed as training but more a test where your instructor will only give directions in order that they may assess your riding ability. NOTE: The Pizza Hut Day 2 price is £80.

Students with a valid CBT certificate may purchase this course if they feel that they would like a little more instruction on their own motorbikes whilst they are riding. We have frequently had students that would like our instructors to meet them at home and ride with them under instruction to their place of work as a confidence boost.

If you discover your CBT certificate has expired, then you will have to go through the CBT process again and do the full day course.

If you arrive on the day of your course with own motorcycle (geared or automatic) along with a valid MOT certificate, and insurance documents. We will check that the road tax has been paid on the motorcycle you bring.

You also need to bring your driving license and your national insurance number.

If you do not currently have your own motorbike, then we can provide you with a school motorbike, but at an additional £10 above the price quoted below.

Road Ride Content
Your road ride will consist of riding in typical traffic conditions (including traffic lights, roundabouts, junctions, pedestrian crossings, gradients and bends), and carrying out a U-turn and an emergency stop.
Road Ride Outcome

Get in touch

Contact us and start your journey today!

Copyright 2018 © BikeWize. Powered by Rocoja